The Hammerhead H16 is a surface mounted light
The Hammerhead H16 underwater light has a high luminosity of 6500 fixture lumens.Constructed from marine grade AB2 Bronze, these lights are built from high quality material, made to last. The lights are suitable for transom mounting on all hull types.
Simple to install due to the inbuilt driver technology, requiring just two wires to connect, one cable entry hole and 5 mounting screws. Featuring reverse polarity protection with active thermal control and Guard X protective coating, which prevents marine growth.
RINA Type Approved
- Suitable transom or side hull mounting
- Surface mount, requires 25mm/1" cable entry hole
- Recommended for boats upto 25m/80ft
- Max Lamp Lumens 12000 / Fixture Lumens 6500
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 12/24v, Power Draw 7.5A@12v / 3.8A@24v
- For Mains voltage systems purchase our 110/240V PSU
- Over voltage, current, reverse polarity, active thermal protection
- Fixture profile 30.15mm,1.187"
- Fixture diameter 140mm,5.5"
- Lens: optical grade 8mm Boroscilicate glass,65 degree beam angle
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout
- Weight 2.3kg/5.06lbs
- 2 years warranty
- Available in a choice of colours
- High life expectancy of 50,000 + hours
- Draws just 12v
- Suitable for transom or side hull mounting
- Supplied with a 2 year warranty